Pantone Spot Colour Business Card Printing
Pantone Spot Colour Business Card Printing (PMS)
Business Cards – Specialty
CMYK and PMS – Perfect Colour Matching for Your Brand
With the Pantone Matching System (PMS) we can ensure the colours used on your business cards match your brand colours perfectly. Spot colour printing is mainly used when the CMYK process fails to represent your brand colour correctly. It is most useful for brighter colours.
For example: Orange 021 is a colour which is not possible to reproduce using digital or offset printing processes. PMS printing is the only way to get the exact colour you have chosen for your branding.
Pantone colours are commonly converted to CMYK, but this process can result in a dull, flat colour. This is not CMYK printing. This is a high-quality, universally used colour system which produces brilliant, stand-out colours.
You may also be interested in
PMS (spot) colour printing
Cheap printing in Sydney is often available but quality and service may not be to your expectations.
Of the printing companies in Sydney, Absolute Colour Printing has a reputation for fast printing service, premium printing and on time delivery.
Premium business printing services is what we are about. Clients need peace of mind when placing their print order. Regardless whether it’s for leaflet printing, business cards printing or any other business item, we are ready to help with advice and design for maximum impact.
Choose your PMS colour and be sure to provide your artwork with the correct layer. Your computer monitor won’t represent the colour correctly, only a physical swatch is reliable.
- Pantone Matching System Printing (PMS Printing) is available for business cards right through to folders and posters.
- PMS printing is particularly useful for exact corporate colour when CMYK cannot match it
- Digital printing process is not available for PMS printing
- When you have a unique shape to be cut out of a card, cover, folder or other marketing material, a custom knife is created for your specific order.
- Any kind of diecut is a distraction from the usual square finish so will engage people longer with your printed collateral.
- Diecutting is be done for: Stickers, Promotional cards, Business cards, Presentation folders and Point of Sale Counter Cards.